For our international client in the chemical sector based in Leuven, we are currently looking form multiple technicians for the positions of Technician II to join their lab team.
- Strictly adhere to customer specific as well as general work instructions and SOPs.
- Strictly adhere to protocols outlined by all related GMP documentation and rules.
- Effectively identify the need for documentation/process changes, process deviations, product non-conformances, and other occurrences that can indicate the ineffectiveness of quality and/or manufacturing systems.
- Effectively identify features and characteristics of processes and products that bear on the ability of the finished product to satisfy fitness-for-use, including safety and performance.
- Maintain a constant awareness for product defects, which may occur from the improper performance of specific tasks.
- Adhere to all requirements for the health, cleanliness, personal practices, and clothing of personnel if contact between such personnel and product or environment could reasonably be expected to have an adverse effect on product quality.
- Perform the cleavage from the solid support, deprotection, concentration, quantification and QC sampling of oligonucleotides.
- Keep all the reagent bottles, waste containers at levels to achieve successful operation.
- Operate various spectrophotometers and liquid handling equipment to quantify and formulate oligos to customers' specifications.
- Prepare standard or customized final shipment documentation.
- Process paperwork necessary for the formulation, processing, and shipping of final product.
- Interpret QC results and recognize when failures warrant further investigation.
- Review the Deprotection / Formulation process on individual oligos for accuracy.
- Perform all necessary decontamination procedures.
- Fill out all required checklists and perform verification for others when necessary.
- Participate in customer and regulatory audits.
- Report any problems to Management.
- Conduct tasks assigned by Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Science related field (Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, …) or equivalent related experience;
- Knowledge of internet, Microsoft word and Microsoft Excel;
- Be punctual and maintain a high level of organization;
- Be able to troubleshoot problems and act accordingly;
- Be able to be on feet for a few hours at a time;
- Able to adapt to changes in the process;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to multi-task;
- Able to interact in a professional manner with customers, employees and all levels of management;
- Able to work in a group or independently;
- Able to read, write and speak in English fluently. Other languages are a plus.
- Able to work 40 hours per week
- Able to lift 12kg.
Be aware of the company's policy on and contribute to quality and environmental management by adhering to the requirements of the ISO 9001, 13485 and 14001 standards and internal procedures and work instructions.
early shift : 6am until 2pm
late shift: 2pm until 10pm
night shift: 10pm until 6am
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
In keeping with the Law regarding discrimination and equal opportunity in Belgium, Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de wetgeving tegen discriminatie en het gelijke-kansenbeleid van kracht in Belgiverwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
En ce qui concerne ce rôle, Kelly Services agit en tant qu'agence officielle de travail temporaire. Lorsque vous décidez de postuler ce poste, vos informations personnelles seront traitées conformément à la déclaration de confidentialité de Kelly.
Conformément à la loi sur la discrimination et la politique d'égalité des chances en Belgique, Kelly Services accueille les candidatures de tous les candidats éligibles, quels que soient leur origine ethnique, leur sexe, leur handicap, leur religion, leur orientation sexuelle ou leur âge.