SENIOR LIFE SCIENCES RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
Kelly Services is a well-known international HR Services company with offices in more than 40 countries worldwide. The company was founded in 1946 in the US and has since been widely credited as pioneer in the modern temporary help industry. Today Kelly is offering a wide range of staffing solutions adapted to the needs of both candidates and clients.
The Senior Life Sciences Recruitment Consultant is the key link between the clients of Kelly Services, their vacancies and the candidates that are recruited for the vacancies. He/she maintains and further develops client contacts on a daily basis, identifies prospects from his/her network that match with Kelly Services capabilities, and follows-up leads from the international organisation. He/she also takes on new vacancies, identifies and screens candidates that match with the requirements of the vacancies, guides candidates throughout the selection process with the client, and follows them up afterwards. The Recruitment Consultant will work with financial targets (e.g. sales, fees, contribution and hours) that will be agreed upfront.
Principal accountabilities for this position are:
- Accept and analyse vacancies, draft and execute a recruitment plan for these vacancies, and select candidates for presentation to clients;
- Maintain and develop a candidate network, through job boards, social media, visiting career fairs, etc.;
- Assist candidates in finding a vacancy, screen them through interviews and reference checks, coach candidates during selection interviews with clients and do evaluations after hiring;
- Actively manage the commercial relationships with existing clients, which includes doing company visits;
- Work with the Operations Manager Belgium on development of account plans for key strategic accounts and retention of key accounts;
- Participate in global RFI/RFP projects with key customers and prospects;
- Achieve continuously improving levels of customer satisfaction and retention;
- Make sure to meet and exceed the targets, and assist the Operations Manager Belgium achieve growth and expand market share.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- At least Bachelor degree in life science related studies such as chemistry, biomedical, biotechnology, pharmacy…, or equivalent through experience;
- At least 5 years of work experience, including several years in recruitment within the life-sciences sector;
- Exposure to multinational environments;
- Substantial knowledge of life sciences in order to understand clients and candidates well and as such better guide them during the recruitment and selection process;
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
In keeping with the Law regarding discrimination and equal opportunity in Belgium, Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de wetgeving tegen discriminatie en het gelijke-kansenbeleid van kracht in België, verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Concernant ce rôle, Kelly Services agit en tant que médiateur officiel. Lorsque vous décidez de postuler ce poste, vos informations personnelles seront traitées conformément à la déclaration de confidentialité de Kelly.
Conformément à la loi sur la discrimination et la politique d'égalité des chances en Belgique, Kelly Services accueille les candidatures de tous les candidats éligibles, quels que soient leur origine ethnique, leur sexe, leur handicap, leur religion, leur orientation sexuelle ou leur âge.