IDT is the leading manufacturer of custom oligonucleotides and proprietary technologies for genomics applications. Our work is complex and cutting-edge, and our team members are curious, creative thinkers who understand that good data drives smart decisions. At IDT, we realize that although science may be uniform, people are unique. We promote a culture where engaged people are motivated and have opportunities to achieve their full potential, as part of one global team.
IDT is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we're pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
We are currently looking for a Junior Quality Assurance Officer for Leuven, Belgium.
You would be responsible to maintain and coordinate the assigned day-to-day tasks within the quality system. Furthermore, you will carry out these tasks while ensuring procedures are followed correctly.
This job is a combination of remote and on-site work (approx. 60% remote).
Job Specific Essential Functions:
- Help with managing the Quality System (applicable standards ISO 9001 and ISO 13485) and our internal systems regarding:
- Maintaining and improving the company's training system.
- Coordinating the company's document management system.
- Quality orientation of new employees in the company.
- Assist with nonconformance & deviation reports and follow-up on actions, when necessary.
- Communicate and help resolve issues in regard to the above in collaboration with colleagues at other IDT facilities.
- Help with communication/awareness of Quality within the company.
- Assist QMS management with various Quality related tasks or perform other duties as specified by QMS management.
- Report any problems to QMS management.
- Treat information acquired during execution of job functions as strictly confidential.
- Be aware of IDT's policy on and contribute to quality and environmental management by adhering to the requirements of the ISO 9001, 13485 and 14001 standards and internal procedures and work instructions.
- The candidate should have a high school degree or equivalent. Higher education is an advantage.
- Scientific background is an advantage.
- Experience with ISO standards (preferably ISO 9001/ISO 13485) and/or quality systems is highly preferred.
- Excellent computer skills which would include knowledge of the Internet, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word. Experience with Quality System software is an advantage.
- Must have an eye for detail.
- Must be critical when documenting information and processing information provided by others.
Other Job Qualifications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & to adapt to changes in the process.
- Capable of making administrative/procedural decisions and judgements.
- Ability to complete assignments without constant supervision.
- Must be able to interact professionally with employees and all levels of management.
- Must be able to treat customer, employee and company information in a confidential way.
What do we offer
An upbeat, open minded, international and dynamic environment is where we wish to welcome you. A close follow up and extensive training is how we wish to guide you. As a growing international company, we reward our associates with an attractive compensation and benefits package of which the details are outlined below.
Contract of indefinite duration
Full time (40h per week)
Group insurance (including pension plan, guaranteed income …)
End of year premium
Up to 32 days of time off per year
Interested? Well, there is more! To realize IDT's potential, we invest in your potential. Opportunities will cross your path, enabling you to develop your career the way you want it.
All this within a cheerful and highly modern setting.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
In keeping with the Law regarding discrimination and equal opportunity in Belgium, Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de wetgeving tegen discriminatie en het gelijke-kansenbeleid van kracht in België, verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Concernant ce rôle, Kelly Services agit en tant que médiateur officiel. Lorsque vous décidez de postuler ce poste, vos informations personnelles seront traitées conformément à la déclaration de confidentialité de Kelly.
Conformément à la loi sur la discrimination et la politique d'égalité des chances en Belgique, Kelly Services accueille les candidatures de tous les candidats éligibles, quels que soient leur origine ethnique, leur sexe, leur handicap, leur religion, leur orientation sexuelle ou leur âge.