For one or our clients, a market leader in offering solutions in filtration, separation and purification we are looking for a customer quality engineer.
This role is open for a freelance or permanent contract.
About the role:
The Customer Quality Engineer is a key player in the Quality Team. He/she will manage quality related processes with subcontractors and manage customer questions related to Single-Use Technologies (SUT) expansion plans.
The Customer quality Engineer acts as a partner with external and internal stakeholders such as suppliers, customers, the sales Operations department, Engineering teams, R&D teams…
- Responsible to manage all quality related processes regarding subcontractors:
- Customer Complaints related to product manufactured by subcontractors
- Enable root-cause investigation at subcontractors, drive to root-cause and manage the implementation of CAPA's
- Manage and document product and process changes
- Facilitate FARA discussions and coordinate customer communications
- Ensure that all products, processes, methods and equipment are validated and remain in validated state
- Follow-up on the overall product quality of the subcontractors
- Responsible to perform technical and QMS based subcontractor audits
- Support in subcontractor qualification and onboarding process
- Responsible to monitor, improve and develop subcontractors
- Customer Advocate / Voice of the Customer. Ensure alignment with customer requirements, where possible. Build and sustain strong relationships with SAM and KAMs. Manage customer questions related to SUT Expansion plans
- You have a Master's degree in a scientific field, preferable in Lifesciences (bio, biomedical, chemical, pharma…);
- You have more than 5 years relevant experience;
- Experience in Project Management
- Knowledge of ISO9001:2015 required
- Knowledge of ISO11137, ISO14644 and ISO14698 preferred
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge preferred (e.g. green/brown belt)
- Strong working knowledge of quality assurance principles and practices, industry and international regulations and standards;
- Proven track record in leadership, both direct as well as cross functional;
- Effectively communicate highly technical information - verbally and in writing - to both non-technical as well as to technical associates;
- Ability to multitask and have problem-solving skills; approaches problems rather analytically rather than jumping to superficial conclusions.
- You are fluent in English (written & spoken);
- You are knowledgeable in MS Office and statistical programs;
- You are willing to travel 25-40% of your time, both domestically as well as internationally
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
In keeping with the Law regarding discrimination and equal opportunity in Belgium, Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de wetgeving tegen discriminatie en het gelijke-kansenbeleid van kracht in België, verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Concernant ce rôle, Kelly Services agit en tant que médiateur officiel. Lorsque vous décidez de postuler ce poste, vos informations personnelles seront traitées conformément à la déclaration de confidentialité de Kelly.
Conformément à la loi sur la discrimination et la politique d'égalité des chances en Belgique, Kelly Services accueille les candidatures de tous les candidats éligibles, quels que soient leur origine ethnique, leur sexe, leur handicap, leur religion, leur orientation sexuelle ou leur âge.