For one of our clients, we are looking for Senior Researcher with demonstrated experience within the field of extracellular vesicles.
R&D, product development:
* Management and coordination of multiple research projects;
* Development and validation of protocols/procedures related to the EVs production, isolation, purification, characterization, quantification, activity, mode of action; following the requirements of the GMP and QC departments
* Initiate new projects, experiments, collaborations and funding opportunities.
* Work closely in collaboration with clinical partners, research partners, research centers, auditors, product suppliers and regulatory authorities;
* Supervise project timelines, schedule project allocation, offer training support and oversee the work's execution according to QMS procedures. He/she will conduct experiments related to the R&D programs, following the operational functions including Quality Systems, laboratory facilities, equipment, and materials.
Monitor project performance, and lab technicians focusing on data recording and storage Quality Management System: (QMS)
* Plan and monitor the development validation of the quality control testing;
* Draft and approve interim and final reports
* Data analysis and management
* Ensuring that timely and effective communication is raised and once necessary escalate processes when quality issues are found to the appropriate levels of management;
* The candidate will ensure that his/her professional development continues through continuing education and programs, particularly when new technological and scientific progress is being discovered in the EVs field.
* Ensures that his/her team gets the appropriate training needed according to their professional and careers roles within the company
Other responsibilities which might be shared with the Production Manager:
* Monitoring and control of the R&D environment;
* Authorization of written procedures and other documents, including amendments;
* Production site hygiene;
* Approval and monitoring of suppliers of materials;
* Designation and monitoring of storage conditions for materials and products;
Other R&D and regulatory related work:
* Communication and tech-transfer to CDMO's;
* Communication and compliance with the biobanks;
The following are minimum requirements related to the Senior Research position:
* PhD in the field of extracellular vesicles; nanoparticles isolation, quantification and characterization;
* In-depth understanding of cell culture process and related techniques;
* Lab techniques: FACS, ELISA, PCR, WB, nanoparticle counting; Microscopy: light, fluorescent;
* Very good understanding of laboratory safety rules and universal precautions;
* General computer skills, including the use of MS office, Excel statistical tools;
* General understanding of quality management principles;
* Knowledgeable in the development, implementation and performance of the research projects;
* Problem solving skills;
* Good communication and managerial skills;
* Work under time pressure;
* Very good English;
interested? don't hesitate to send your CV!
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
In keeping with the Law regarding discrimination and equal opportunity in Belgium, Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de wetgeving tegen discriminatie en het gelijke-kansenbeleid van kracht in België, verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Concernant ce rôle, Kelly Services agit en tant que médiateur officiel. Lorsque vous décidez de postuler ce poste, vos informations personnelles seront traitées conformément à la déclaration de confidentialité de Kelly.
Conformément à la loi sur la discrimination et la politique d'égalité des chances en Belgique, Kelly Services accueille les candidatures de tous les candidats éligibles, quels que soient leur origine ethnique, leur sexe, leur handicap, leur religion, leur orientation sexuelle ou leur âge.