For one of our clients, a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare spectrum, Kelly Science is currently recruiting a Sales Manager.
Mission: The Sales Manager is responsible for the country specific approach to realize the Benelux strategy.
Budget and forecast
- Manages the commercialization strategy, in line with the European and Benelux strategy;
- Develops together with management team an annual business plan to make sure the regional and targets are met or overachieved focusing on the pre-defined growth drives and opportunities managed by her/his sales team;
- Accountable for the successful implementation of the local annual business plan;
- Drives and leads the business to achieve and exceed expectations;
- Makes sure the needed input is clear to update forecast on time and accurately;
- Makes sure reporting are done on time and accurately;
- Provides leadership and coaches ownorganization with special focus on:
- Driving local team to deliver results; improving skills to showcase commercial excellence and leading ongoing change management;
- Recruiting, retaining and developing talented people;
- Constantly reviewing and upgrading knowledge, skills and engagement levels of the team;
- Ensuring adequate and timely compliance with critical HR processes (PMP, HRP, etc) and local legislation;
- Optimizing the country structure and talent pool;
- Building the organization bench strength and creating organization flow;
- Constantly seeking to improve personal skills and knowledge;
- Develops appropriate understanding of local customer needs through ongoing interaction with key accounts and key customers;
- Builds relationship with key stakeholders such as KOL's, trade associations, and professionals in new markets;
- Identifies and develops new local business opportunities to accelerate and sustain ongoing sales growth;
- Bachelor's in computer science, Information Technology, medical technology or related field and/or business administration;
- Experience in medical device industry, IT and/or consultancy background is a plus;
- Experience in working in a multinational or international environment;
- Business savvy with strong commercial mindset;
- Strategic agility, with conceptual thinking and analytical skills;
Required competencies, skills and experience
- 7 + years of experience with evidence of career progression in the relevant sales field, ideally with prior experience in key account management;
- Held Sales Management role in a matrix organization focused on solution selling in either an IT based, or Healthcare based organization;
- Experience and expertise selling to technical decision makers by aligning and reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer's overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria preferred;
- Experience working with complex business models and tender management;
- Experience with working with distributors and wholesalers;
- The ability to engage, involve and influence cross functional teams (sales, marketing, technical) to drive the required outcome for the customer;
- Proven experience in the distribution of complex solutions in the healthcare sector;
- Product or program development with a strategic approach to the solution;
- Design mindset being able to help the customer visualize the end solution;
- Evidence based track record in solution selling and cross functional selling;
- Willingness to expose oneself to new, diverse, ambiguous situations. In these situations, rapidly adapts and identifies key levers of success;
- Learns from past experiences, shares knowledge with others and applies it to new challenges and environment;
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch both in written and spoken forms;
Desired competencies and skills
- Project management;
- Leading change initiatives;
- Strong process analytical skills and process knowledge;
- High affinity to medical wording;
- High level of building financial proposals;
- Forecasting and pipeline management and understanding of reporting analytics;
- Ensure mobility within the assigned territory;
- Embody trust, integrity and ethics inside and outside the company;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Effective interaction with all levels of internal and external staff in problem solving;
- Performance orientated and able to work to delivery of agreed targets.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
In keeping with the Law regarding discrimination and equal opportunity in Belgium, Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de wetgeving tegen discriminatie en het gelijke-kansenbeleid van kracht in België, verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Concernant ce rôle, Kelly Services agit en tant que médiateur officiel. Lorsque vous décidez de postuler ce poste, vos informations personnelles seront traitées conformément à la déclaration de confidentialité de Kelly.
Conformément à la loi sur la discrimination et la politique d'égalité des chances en Belgique, Kelly Services accueille les candidatures de tous les candidats éligibles, quels que soient leur origine ethnique, leur sexe, leur handicap, leur religion, leur orientation sexuelle ou leur âge.