Pricing Proposal Coordinator is primarily responsible for coordinating all phases of the company's bid/request for proposal (RFP) process, including the preparation, submission and follow-up of all proposals. This role also reviews and approves pricing exhibits for all BVBA supply agreements to determine compliance with governance for supporting in SAP.
- Oversee proposal preparation in response to incoming RFPs, RFQs and bids
- Discuss bid/proposal with Sales and other personnel approval of Terms and Conditions with Legal.
- Prepare responses in accordance with proposal instructions and ensure all deadlines are met.
- Manage customer notifications and system updates for pricing changes
- Ensure entry and maintenance of customer pricing in SAP
- Configure pricing in SAP including intercompany, freight, product and customer
- Review pricing requests and records
- Troubleshoot pricing entry issues
- Execute and enforce data cleansing tasks by defined guidelines for master data objects in multiple system;
- Create and maintain contracts, rebates and promotions in SAP
- Collaborate with managers and staff from finance, sales, marketing, legal and customer service to maintain pricing, rebates, promotions and contracts in accordance with defined pricing governance and controls;
- Manage the process for SAP contract renewals
- Draft, review and maintain work instructions and process flow documentations for the job.
- Together with managements, identify optimal processes and opportunities for improvement with an aim to improving the customer experience.
- Be aware of IDT's policy on and contribute to quality and environmental management by adhering to the requirements of the ISO 9001, 13485 and 14001 standards and internal procedures and work instructions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in molecular biology from a university
- experience working in a Customer Service position.
- Knowledge of IDT's product and pricing models with ability to apply in an SAP environment.
- Read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must be able to work independently, or collaboratively in groups.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Excel-Word-PowerPoint).
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find out.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
In keeping with the Law regarding discrimination and equal opportunity in Belgium, Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de wetgeving tegen discriminatie en het gelijke-kansenbeleid van kracht in België, verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Concernant ce rôle, Kelly Services agit en tant que médiateur officiel. Lorsque vous décidez de postuler ce poste, vos informations personnelles seront traitées conformément à la déclaration de confidentialité de Kelly.
Conformément à la loi sur la discrimination et la politique d'égalité des chances en Belgique, Kelly Services accueille les candidatures de tous les candidats éligibles, quels que soient leur origine ethnique, leur sexe, leur handicap, leur religion, leur orientation sexuelle ou leur âge.